I got a closet rod and made some curtains to hide all my ahem..storage as opposed to junk? After that was done I started eyeing my pressing pad. It was gold! That certainly didn't go with the rest of my room. Then I saw the left over material from the curtains. Yep, still plenty there to cover it. I pulled out my handy dandy electric staple gun and went to town. Getting the staples out where I had attached the prior cover was the hardest part. Those suckers were in there! I pressed on and got them all out. I am so glad I recovered it. It was the perfect touch. You can also see where I did some stencil work on the ends. I loved doing that. They are so easy to do and it really added to the table. It is really coming along well! I can't wait to show you all of it. Each time I complete something it makes me even more restless to do another project. It is like seeing the finish line and it pumping you up to go further! I look around at my room and it is coming together so great. The curtains are screaming at me to fix them! I mean the leopard print was here when I moved in. I never had the need to worry about changing them out. But now.... man they gotta GO! I have some material to make some more. Curtains that actually match the room. Not as much pink in them as the table though. I dont mind a little bit, but not all over. I will have to see..who knows... I guess we will just have to wait and see!
Till next time,